I am Course Leader for the BSc Digital Media degree programme with the University of Portsmouth’s School of Creative Technologies. I contribute to the delivery of core and specialist units in design and user experience across a range of Creative Technology undergraduate units within both the BSc Digital Media and BSc Creative Media Technologies.
Modules I currently teach on:
- Data Manipulation and Presentation
- Final Year Project
- Interdisciplinary Group Project
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Trends in Latest Technology
- Web Engineering and Design
- Designing Interactive Content
Modules I have taught on previously:
- Gallery 101: Designing the Art Exhibition, Undergraduate Degree Level, School of Education, Durham University –I co-designed and co-taught on this module.
- Research Methods and Resources Module, Masters Degree Level, Department of English Studies, Durham University
- Cultural Heritage, Communities and Identities Module, Masters Degree Level, Department of Archaeology, Durham University
- Critical Curatorship Module, Masters Degree Level, Department of Modern Languages and Cultures, Durham University
- Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities Module, Masters Degree Level, Department of Information Studies, UCL
- Internet Technologies Masters Degree Level, Department of Information Studies, UCL